Thursday, May 19, 2016

Preparations 5/19/2016

Preparatiins continue as our adventure draws near. I told my EPH boss today that I'd lost my mind. He said, "I know."
Wow! I didn't think it was that bad! Or, I guess I did...
Apparently that's what happens when you split your focus that much. I'm trying to wrap up the loose strings of two jobs, watch my oldest daughter try to figure out her path after graduating last Sunday, see my husband disentangle himself from our congregation and make sure I'm ready for this adventure. So maybe it's understandable that I'm having trouble maintaining focus.
I wonder if it will be better on the Camino? While I WANT the journey to be singular in focus, I wonder if it is really possible?
I am a person of constant distraction. And I suspect that I will take that with me wherever I go.
I guess we will soon find out...

1 comment:

  1. If its like my retreats to the monastery, it will take a few days for your mind to settle into it. But I guess that's part of the experience!

    ReplyDelete